Saturday 16 July 2011

Player Profiles 16-07-11

So part of our project involves 'Player Profiles'.


They're basically an airsoft related interview. Such subjects like gear, play styles, favorite site, will be discussed, along with a little bit about said player.


Here are a few questions and answers for example.


Q1, Hi *Name*, how are you? Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself.
A1, Hi, my name is John, but when airsofting i'm known as Smithy, i'm 27, been playing airsoft now for 5 years. I love being in the middle of the firefight, chucking pyro, getting knife kills and all that other good stuff.


Q2, So what kind of gear do you usually run with?
A2, Well I am usually seen wearing my plate carrier covered in a multitude of pouches, my M4, and duel M1911's and most noticably my helmet with a mohawk on it.


Q3, So tell us a little more about your weapons of choice.
A3, My primary I usually run with is my G&P M4 Special Forces, it's a brilliant AEG, internally and externally, i've upgraded and swapped out the internals so many times, i've lost track of whats inside it. As for my pistols, I have a WE Socom Gear Novak 1911 two-tone limited edition, sliver and black, not every colour of the rainbow, and my other is a Socom Gear Licensed Novak Next 1911. Both exceptional sidearms.


Q4, So Smithy, why do you carry 2 sidearms?
A4, Personally I feel badass when i'm running towards the enemy with 2 pistols pointing down range, also I love 1911's, and we all know they don't have the biggest mag capacity, so to solve that problem, I bought another.


Q5, So we already know you like to be in the middle of the action. So what I want to know is what kind of sites you play at?
A5, I prefer playing CQB games as there is always something going on, there is never a dull moment, I am foever running round CQB sites like a headless chicken finding the enemy.




We would love to have more people who are up for completing a few questions for us. And it would be even better if we have video footage to boot.


So if you feel like you could spare 20 minutes filling in a few questions or making a quick video, then contact us.


Contact Details can be found on this page.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave us a comment saying what you'd like to see on here and on our youtube channel.