Tuesday 12 February 2013

Carmont's KJWorks KC-02 Update 12-02-2013

Just a quick post to let you guys know, that I haven't forgot about this.

There have been some changes made to this rifle since my first post regarding it. And there are more to come. It's just taking longer than I anticipated.

To start with I thought I would tackle the thing that bothered me the most, which was that stock, it was almost a bathroom beige colour.
As a test I took the highest grain sandpaper I could get my hands on and got stuck in, and after around 40 minutes of sanding, the effort almost seemed futile. There was so much paint on that thing that it would of taken hours just to get the paint removed, then there is the prep for re-spray, then the re-spray, and all this seemed like far too much effort. So I looked around and I managed to find a pre-owned stock in pretty much mint condition for a great price. 


Inaddition to the external improvements, I have changed out the hop bucking as the stock one seem to be sending the BB's flying out to the right, which just isn't practical at all, no amount of compensation could get the B's on target.
So I got myself FALCON Enhanced Hop Up Rubber (60 Degree) and now it is shooting like a dream again.

I will add some pictures of the rifle some time in the next few days, as I'm currently writing this at 01:00am.

Thats all from me on this matter,

Hopefully we will be hearing off Deck in the near future,

- Carmont

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave us a comment saying what you'd like to see on here and on our youtube channel.