Wednesday 6 February 2013

Trojan Airsoft's Grand Opening 06-02-2013

Trojan Airsoft is woodland site, that is ran by a top notch group of people, and over the weekend they held their grand opening game.

They have turned a bunch of trees into an awesome woodland battlefield which has everything from bunkers to a village, it even has a fort with moat!
Needless to say, this is one of the best woodland sites I have played at.

There were 3 games over the weekend of which PTG attended, and each one was more fun than the last. I did plan to spend a few hours filming over the weekend, but I was so engrossed in the game that I hardly turned my camera on!

The games they had set out were balanced nicely for both teams allowing for CQB and field tactics to be utilised. 

Our experience as a team was plundered from the get go on day 1, as half of us were put onto the apposing team, (this was great for me personally, as I got the opportunity to shoot my supervisor from work, which I dont have to tell you is great fun). 

All the staff that were there over the weekend were really friendly and were easily approachable, along with the staff from SWAT Paintball & Airsoft who came along to take lots of awesome pictures (Can be found HERE) and give a hand with the marshalling.

A big thank you to Ben and Dale for providing us with an awesome weekend of shooting! We will definitely be returning, and hopefully I can find the time to get filming done and take pictures, maybe even interview a few people!

Thanks

Carmont


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave us a comment saying what you'd like to see on here and on our youtube channel.