Wednesday 22 February 2012

First weekender of 2012.

So, whilst Skirmish days are all well and fun, sometimes you just need a weekend long game to get your fix, and me and the rest of the PTG lads are going to make a trip down to Sennybridge to bring the pain. C3 Tactical are putting on Operation Homeland taking place 06.04.12-08.04.12 Here's the run down;




  • Royalists (DPM and civvie mix) vs Parliamentarians (Multicam and Desert DPM), it's a British civil war theme.
  • It's going to be a milsim event so ammo restrictions will be in play
  • There's a command structure in play and the squad leaders will be given comms to chat with command
  • Real world missions (I already know one but cannot say, but it does look cool)
  • Night gaming so NVGs can be used but I know me and the other PTG lads will be bringing tac lights (it will also be a full moon so NVGs will be in their element). However comms will need to be kept spot on.
  • Both teams already have their own pages on FB to get people planning and what not.
  • I've had a PDF emailed to me after I paid for my place that is very very well put together
  • It's Sennybridge man.
  • PTG will be getting some footage.
All in all I'm looking forwards to this weekender, well thought out, good time of the year, all I need is more Parliamentarians to shoot please.


-Decktron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave us a comment saying what you'd like to see on here and on our youtube channel.