Sunday 12 February 2012

Miniview Flyye Law ENF Chest Rig - 12-02-2012

Hey guys we've been lucky, 

Military1st have been kind enough to send us the Flyye Industries Law ENF Chest Rig to review. So here's Carmont's thoughts on it.


Firstly, this is extremely lightweight, I own a TMC chest rig, and it feels like a car on your chest compared to this. 

It is really comfy as far as chest rigs go, and is fully adjustable for height and width, so no matter what your size, you will be able to use this product with ease. This is extremely helpful for me, being 6ft5 poses a couple of issues when adjusting my plate carrier, but with this, I can have it as low as my belt right up to my chest (hence the name chest rig) I like to wear mine kind of low, to accommodate my long arms, and with the Law ENF chest rig, I can do that.

Features;

- 1000D Cordura,
- One size fits all,
- Made to military specs,
- 3 Open top M4 magazine pouches,
- Map pouch,
- Duraflex quick release buckles,
- Only weighs 700grams.

I really like the magazine pouches, I've seen open top pouches before, but none like these. They are lined with a rubbery plastic, with a felt like layer. This combination holds the magazines in there with ease, the only way those magazines will come out is when you pull them

I personally would add a single M4 mag pouch to the left side of the rig, this would give you the reassurance that you have enough ammo to last.

For £39.99, this is definitely on my wish list to replace my current chest rig. 

All in all, this is a brilliant bit of kit, and should be in all of your hands, whether you are a vet or a newbie, this will serve you well.

Check out Military1st for lots of awesome gear!





2 comments:

  1. Is the rig u reviewed ranger green or coyote brown? It's difficult to tell on YouTube

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pal, thanks for the question.

      I one we reviewed happens to be in Coyote Brown.

      Hope that helps,

      -Carmont

      Delete

Why not leave us a comment saying what you'd like to see on here and on our youtube channel.