Sunday 5 February 2012

Youtube Channel, Game footage. 05-02-2012

So I finally got my Contour HD camera, and took it along with me to SWAT Area 51. And the outcome, well to be honest, wasn't brilliant.


To start off with, I had to borrow some goggles off a friend to mount it, as the strap on my mesh goggles just don't cut it.
So I got a few clips to start off, just to align it (with the integrated dual lasers). then when it came to game time, I flipped it to record and we were off.


Then I had the problem of the little safety clip rattling around making so much noise next to the microphone, I will have this taped down from here on out.


But as soon as I got hit, I turned it off so there wasn't masses of me walking around and not a lot of action. And because the camera itself is so god damn light, I forgot I was wearing it and kept forgetting to record.


So the results are in, and I've done a quick shabby edit and uploaded to our Youtube channel, which you can find a link on the right hand side of the blog, or at the top of the page.


Needless to say, I shall have to get used to having this thing recording.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave us a comment saying what you'd like to see on here and on our youtube channel.