Wednesday 11 January 2012

Carmonts Gear Update 11-01-12

Time to update you on the gear that I have obtained over the last few months while we've been inactive and as you can see, there is quite a bit, albeit no where near as much as some other guys that I know.

So what I had been playing with for the most part was my chest rig and M4, but now I have a nice few options of how I want to play.

So firstly, my guns, as I know that's what most of you will be interested in.

I have the following and will be doing individual reviews in the future;

-Custom G&P M4 Sentry with multiple attachments.
I have attached to this a G&P 553 EoTech replica, G&P Blackwater Silencer, G&G Tac Light, Stubby ForeGrip and finally 2 x Dragon scale rail covers.

Most of the internals are stock, apart from the cylinder, piston head and hop rubber which are all Ultimate upgrade parts just to get that better air seal.

I run this on a 7.4v 1300mAh Lipo Battery which give it a nice ROF.

I've had more trouble with this RIF than I care to divulge in.

-Custom TM M14 DMR
This gun I purchased from a forum classified section, so cant really tell you much about it, apart from the fact I am very pleased with this purchase. 

-WE Socom Gear 1911, I got this from LandWarriorAirsoft along with the G&P Sentry, and it is a really nice looking piece of kit, it came with two 15rnd magazines, pistol lanyard (which I have misplaced) and a silencer adapter. It served me well and the second game of Firefly Bad Apple that F&O Hosted at The armoury.

-KWA Glock 17, this is a gun I also got from a forum classified section and it was a bargin. I haven't skirmished with it yet, but I have put a few mags through it and it is beautiful. It came with four 26rnd (if i'm not mistaken) magazines and the little hop key and a BlackHawk Serpa holster.

So now that's out of the way i'm just going to list the other products that I have purchased as it is getting late and I need my beauty sleep.

Gun Bag (Technically not a gun bag but hold an M4 Perfectly) Free of charge
2 x 7.4v 1300mAh Lipo - I believe these were £13 each
Custom TM M14 DMR - £380
Custom G&P M4 Sentry - Value is currently around £635 including all the bits on and in it
4 x M14 Hicap - Included in the M14 price
5 x King arms 120rnd Midcap - Included in the M4 Price
1x G&P 130rnd Midcap - Included in the M4 Price
Viper 1 point bungee sling tan - £15
Fobus 1911 holster with paddle attachment - £11
Socom Gear WE 1911 w/ mags - £170
KWA Glock 17 w/ mags - £140
Viper drop leg pistol holster - £11
ACM Tactical CIR /w assorted pouches - £70
BlackHawk Serpa holster for glock with molle attach - Included in the Glock price
Element Bowman replica /w ptt - Unsure
Assorted safty glasses - Unsure
Strike systems hard knuckle gloves - £25
G&P Delta style red dot - £40
Techlite tac light - £10
Water canteen - £6ish
Belt mounted dump pouch - £10
TMC Chest rig w/ radio pouch - £25
Gp68 radio - £35

So it's not the best review of my gear, but I will happily do more in depth reviews of certain pieces should people request them.

here are a few pics of the above kit.
My collection.


My rifles
My Babies


My Rig


My Chest Rig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave us a comment saying what you'd like to see on here and on our youtube channel.