Thursday 19 January 2012

ICS M1 Garand AEG 19-01-12

So I saw something mentioned on a retailers Facebook page about an M1 Garand AEG and just didn't quite believe it, I thought it may have just been something mentioned by someone who walked a guys dog or what not, until Evike posted this. For those of you who don't want to or cannot be bothered sitting through an Evike video for various reasons here's the low down:


  • It's going to be using an M14 gearbox so if you're familiar with one of them you're in luck.
  • There's going to be an affordable imitation wood stock version and a pricey wood stock version.
  • It's going to hold more than 8 rounds.
  • Adjustable hop up.
  • Large type battery in the stock.
  • Semi auto only (like the real thing)

Personally I'm sortta excited about this as the M1 Garand AEG would be perfect for WW2 players as well as 'Nam Softers who are going for an early 'Nam load out. I'll post more info as I hear about it. I'm glad Evike posted the video.

Decktron.

*Update*

It's going to be 8mm, sortta disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave us a comment saying what you'd like to see on here and on our youtube channel.