Thursday 12 January 2012

Decktron's Vest set up, Bulle FSBE 12-01-12

 So here we have my vest, same old vestin the video here but a different set up, this is for the up coming game at SWAT Urban  as it's my first game in what feels like ages (a month haha) and I'm far to stoked for it and have been sorting out all of my kit (more about that later).

 The vest it's self is extremely well made, a fair amount of MOLLE (seen more, and seen a lot less, just wait for my next vest review) being Bulle the quality is what you'd expect (good) and the colour is spot on unlike some of my pouches on it.

So here's the general lay out, TMC open top mag pouches for a total of 8 m4 mags, g-code holster for my WE 1911, admin pouch with element PTT, name tapes, and pork eating crusader patch (a tad un P.C but I do enjoy eating pork and crusading), and Condor pistol mags. You can also see my replica bowman headset to the left as well as my dog who decided he wanted to be in the picture.

Round the back is my TMC radio pouch with my GP68 which is used by the rest of the team, Here you can see the Tan Bowman replica.

Here is a better view of my G-Code holster (may do a better review as it is a piece of kit I haven't seen in the UK despite the reasonable price and insane build quality, there's a video of this thing being run over). It's Kydex made, has a quick release feature, allows a full grip when drawing pistol and is just plain nice. 

Here we have a better view of the PTT which is there because I lost the clip on the back of it. The comms set up is still to be tested as I have extremely bad luck with everything electric (M4 is a perfect example) and therefore haven't had a chance to use the PTT or Bowman, however Alias has a similar comms set up and has found it reliable. I like to run an admin pouch so I can keep money, keys and stuff where I know it is as well as showing off patches :P

Overall the vest itself is spot on and this set up has used almost all of the MOLLE on the front whilst not being too to heavy, for extra support I've inserted polystyrene SAPI plates just to make it a tad more rigidity. This is just a general guy with a gun set up, nothing to fancy, practical for outdoor play (lots of ammo) and light enough for CQB play which is perfect for SWAT Area 51 as games usually go from outdoor to indoor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave us a comment saying what you'd like to see on here and on our youtube channel.